Trade cryptocurrency is gaining popularity worldwide, the market presents hundreds of companies who offer their services in exchange of digital assets in Fiat currency. However, each exchange has its own advantages and disadvantages that every trader needs to know. Edition Crypt-mining.net considered the principal cryptocurrency exchanges and picked the best options for trading Bitcoin and Ethereum in 2018. Our guide will help you select the best exchange that meets your requirements.
The types of cryptocurrency exchanges.
In kriptonyte there are 4 types of cryptocurrency exchanges: trading, decentralized, and peer to peer brokerage. Each of them is different from each other and has both advantages and disadvantages.
On trade exchanges represented only cryptocurrency pairs, they do not support Fiat currency, so they can't buy the digital assets in rubles.
- You can trade popular cryptocurrencies, and little-known tokens.
- It is easy to diversify the investment portfolio.
- A simple user interface that is easy even for inexperienced trader.
- The amount of Commission on trading transactions is lower than on other exchanges.
- Access to a large number of assets allows you to increase profits.
- There are no shopping pairs with Fiat currencies.
- A low level of security in comparison to other types of exchanges.
- For cryptocurrency trading in large volumes must go through the process of identification.
<li>a Large number of trade pairs with altline can confuse the beginner.
Best trading exchange: Binance, Huobi, KuCoin, Hitbtc.
Decentralized exchanges allow you to trade the cryptocurrency directly into the network blockchain. They have a master server and a Central management body, in trading on decentralized exchanges do not broker, all operations are performed in peer-to-peer manner.
- Due to the absence of a Central server that handles operations for the exchange of digital assets, the user fully controls your funds and private keys from the wallets.
- A decentralized exchange is impossible to crack and steal the cryptocurrency.
- The possibility of the integration of hardware crypto-currency wallet.
- The anonymity of the trade, regardless of volume.
- Trading volume is lower than competitors, so may not be able to sell the coins quickly.
- Supports fewer virtual currencies in comparison with the trading exchange.
- Complicated user interface.
- The amount of Commission for transactions higher than the other exchanges.
- Low-speed transactions.
- Bad customer support or its absence.
The best decentralized exchange: EtherDelta, IDEX, aves dex" href="https://wavesplatform.com/product/dex">Waves Dex.
Brokerage exchanges can buy and sell digital assets for Fiat currency. This kind of exchanges is an excellent choice for inexperienced traders.
- Good user support.
- User-friendly interface.
- The ability to link a Bank account to your account on the exchange.
- Buying and selling digital assets for Fiat currency.
- Top stock exchanges have a high level of security.
- Brokerage exchanges only the most popular cryptocurrencies.
- High Commission for trading transactions and withdrawal of money.
- Many exchanges have low security level and does not insure the money of the users.
- Most companies require identity verification.
Best brokerage exchanges: Coinbase, Livecoin, Cex.io.
On peer-to-peer exchanges in the process of buying and selling cryptocurrency is done directly between two parties. The platform itself performs the role of a trading platform where you can post suggestions about buying and selling digital assets.
- The possibility of selling cryptocurrencies at the rate higher than the market average.
- Complete anonymity of trading.
- There are proposals for the purchase and sale of coins for cash "from hand to hand."
.jpg" width="30" height="30" /> Disadvantages:
- The highest amount of Commission.
- The value of the cryptocurrency is often overstated.
- The increased risk of fraud, as the full responsibility for complying with the terms of the transaction rests with the parties.
- A limited number of virtual currencies.
Best peer to peer exchanges: LocalBitcoins, LocalEthereum.
What cryptocurrency exchange to choose?
If you want to buy or sell cryptocurrency for rubles, it is best to use the services of the exchange Coinbase. If you are planning to trade various tokens and do not wish to provide your personal details for registration, then the best option is to exchange Binance. It does not require identification for transactions amounting to less than 2 BTC, and charges a low Commission fee - 0.1%, moreover, in the case of payment tokens Binance coin company offers a discount on trading fee. For anonymous buying and selling Bitcoin and Ethereum optimal exchange Livecoin and LocalBitcoins.