Company Zulu Republic released bot Lite.IM to transfer cryptocurrencies in the Facebook messenger and Telegram. Currently the bot supports 4 digital asset: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and ZTX.
To use the bot, do the following:
- Start Lite.IM in the messenger Telegram or Facebook.
- Click "Start".
- Click on the link "Register" to open a new account.
- Select the language, enter email address and phone number.
- Enter the code from SMS and select a password to log in to your account.
- The bot will create a cryptocurrency wallets for Litecoin, Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Click "Let's begin" to open the menu of the bot.
- To send coins, select the option "Send", to receive digital assets "Receive". To check the balance, go to the tab "Balance", the history of the transactions, see "Transactions".
- To send bitcoin, you first need to replenish your account balance.
- To obtain coins you can send a request with QR code email addressg> which you used for registration, or with the address of your wallet.
The program uses data encryption, so the administration messengers will not be able to access your personal data. In the future the blockchain startup Zulu Republic is planning to expand the functionality of the bot and add it to the list of supported cryptocurrencies multiple digital assets. To be aware of all the important innovations, you can sign up for email news on the official website of the bot Lite.IM. Firm Zulu Republic campaign Airdrop, in which it is possible to get free cryptocurrency ZTX. Detailed information about the program Airdrop you can get on the website project Zulu Republic.
Please note that Russian Internet providers block access to sites Zulu Republic and Lite.IM, so you have to use a VPN service or TOR browser to change IP.