German pool for mining cryptocurrency Mineral is considered to be one of the most profitable. The company cooperates with the European exchanges EXMO and CEX.IO, and is also partnered with market of cloud mining NiceHash.
Mineral mining pool was created in 2017 and has already gained popularity among the crypto community. Mineral ranks 8th in Hasrat Ethereum (ETH), 2nd place in computing power Ravencoin (RVN).
Mineral is a multi-currency pool that supports mining cryptocurrency 7: Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ravencoin, Verge, zcash for, Bitcoin and Bitcoin to Cash. The pool gives the opportunity to mine anonymously, registered users receive access to double-mining (the extraction of two digital assets at the same time). Mineral collaborates with markets, the trade processing power so you can use the leased equipment for mining on a pool.
Mineral support mining cryptocurrencies using GPUs and ASIC miners. The company has created separate pools for mining Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ravencoin, Verge, zcash for Bitcoin and Bitcoin for Cash.
- Mining Ethereum and Ethereum Classic algorithm Ethash.
- Mining Ravencoin algorithm x16R.
- Mining Dash on the x11 algorithm.
- Mining zcash for the algorithm Equihash.
- Mining of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash in the SHA-2 algorithm56.
How to start working on the pool Mineral?
Start to mine cryptocurrency on the pool Mineral is not difficult even for a beginner. For this you need to follow a few simple steps:
- Create a cryptocurrency wallet to store Ethereum. Most reliable purses hardware Ledger Nano's or best walletsoftware Jaxx Wallet or web wallet Metamask.
- Connect equipment for mining cryptocurrency (video card or ASIC).
- Configure the program for mining: specify the pool address, port number, username or wallet address (for anonymous miners).
If you want mine at the same time 2 of cryptocurrency, then you need to specify the pool address, port number and user name for each coin separately.
An example of configuring the dual hashing Ethereum and Verge.
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool pool.minerall.io:3401-ewal ETH_Wallet.WorkerName -epsw x-3 esm-allpools 1-dcoin blake2s -dpool pool.minerall.io:4101-dwal XVG_Wallet.WorkerName
The pool fee and the minimum payout amount.
The pool charges a fee in the amount of 2% of earned coins. The minimum payout amount depends on the specific coins:
- Ethereum - a 0.05 ETH.
- Ravencoin - 100 RVN.
- Dash - DASH is 0.1.
- Zcash for - 0,1 ZEC.
- Ethereum Classic - 0,06 ETC.
- Bitcoin Cash - 0,03 BCH.
- Bitcoin is 0.001 BTC.
The payment of remuneration.
Mineral pays remuneration by the method of PPLNS (Pay Per Last N Shares). Reward for finding block is allocated depending on the number of bowl (shares) and the complexity of mining in the last 60 minutes. The pool does not charge tothe strengthen for the withdrawal of earned money and offers a choice of one of two alternative livelihood options:
- Automatic withdrawal (available for anonymous and registered users). The company automatically takes the money earned by reaching the minimum threshold for payment every day at 8:00 GMT.
- Manual withdrawals (only available to registered miners). You can withdraw money, use the option "Withdraw" in your account.
Features Mineral mining pool:
- Russian version of the website.
- Instructions for mining various crypto coins.
- Telegram bot to send notifications.
- Statistics of profit from mining Bitcoin and altcoins.
- Analysis of trends in the market of mining cryptocurrency.
Employees run a blog that publishes important information about changes in the legislation on cryptocurrencies, news from the world of mining, analytical materials for the miners. Mineral weekly reports on the results of pool and a selection of the most interesting news.